Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New things!

Some big changes are happening here at our house. After 8 years of being home with kids and not working I decided to get to work. But not for just anyone. Oh no. For myself.

That's right. After 8 years of nothing I decided to ease in slowly and start my own business. I may be crazy. That right there is the front of my store. A yarn store of course. I can't wait.

As a result of that some other things had to change. Mainly school. So this year we went ahead and enrolled Scarlet and Marisol. Scarlet is there for her first day today and is SO excited.

She was awake extra early just waiting for the minute I would come and get her up. I have a 2nd grader!! Marisol starts tomorrow. I'm not so sure she's as excited as Scarlet. :)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Where is your store at? I think I recognize it, but I'm not sure. I hope it goes well. Good luck! And good luck to your girls!

Cassie said...

It's in Rexburg on Main St. I can't wait to get it officially up and running.

So far Scarlet is loving it! We'll see tomorrow what Marisol thinks. lol