Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bubble fun

Bubbles are cheap fun. I'm sure every parent realizes that (while also realizing the sheer pain in the butt quality of them at the same time). The girls are out on the porch right now with a new batch of bubble solution. They got some last night with their money (All A Dollar has decent stuff!) that smell. Needless to say, like every other version of scented bubbles, they suck. Had to mix them with some homemade stuff to get any excitement worthy bubbles going. On the plus side, my porch will be clean after this. :) These videos are from Scarlet's birthday. Nothing fancy or all too interesting but they had a blast. (Let me know if you can hear sound...I just double checked them and I'm not getting any)



1 comment:

Kristina said...

Thank heaven for the person who thought of using bubbles as a toy for kids! Both my boys love them.